The pet products listed below are not currently part of the “Offers & Specials” link on this website, however, I have discovered many products that I feel will make your life with your pet more enjoyable and less stressful. My ultimate goal is to be able to offer these wonderful products in the “Offers & Specials” section of this website in the future.
In the meantime, I feel it is important to share information about products I have used with my dogs so that you can benefit from our experience.
Please feel free to e-mail me your suggestions and/or any product that you feel would enrich both our pets and our lives.
1. Buddy Splash Spritzer & Conditioner by Cloud Star In reference to my Aroma Therapy & Your Dog article on this site, I wanted to let you know about a new product that I discovered at Unleashed by Petco.
I was looking for a new lavender spray because the one I was using has been discontinued. I found a product called Buddy Splash Spritzer & Conditioner in various scents. I purchased 2 scents – Lavender & Mint, and Green Tea & Bergamot.
Here is the Cloud Star description from the company’s own website about this amazing product:
Buddy Splash Sprizter:Free your pet from D.O. (Doggy Odor) with Buddy Splash, which has been specially formulated to deodorize, soften, and refresh your furry friend. This unique spray-on formula can be used as a leave-in conditioner or between baths as an instant deodorizer. Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners, it is the perfect touch for lasting freshness.
• All natural
• Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners
• Use as a leave-in conditioner or between baths as an instant deodorizer
• Deodorizes, softens and refreshes
• Made in USA
• Available in three scents: Lavender & Mint, Rosemary & Mint, and Green Tea & Bergamot
2. Dental Hygiene – Begin brushing your puppy’s teeth every day, or at least every other day. This is important for their health in later years, as well as, helps them maintain healthy gums, teeth, and fresh breath. I have also used dental treats and a fresh breath foam. You can also add dental products into the water bowl, but be sure that your dog likes the taste or they will not drink the water.
1. Greenies Dental Chews
To maintain daily dental hygiene, all three of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniels get a Greenie after breakfast.
While Cavaliers have been known for their ‘selective hearing and listening’, the one word that gets their attention and instant obedience is Greenie.
I find the aroma of Greenies rather unpleasant; however, my doggies gobble them up and enjoy them immensely.
In fact, if I do the dishes after breakfast to slowly, I am reminded by piercing barks that it is ‘time’ for their Greenie breakfast treat. I have learned to wash the dishes very fast.
Greenies are available in various sizes depending on the weight of your dog. If you are concerned about your pet's food consumption give them Greenies Light. Greenies are also available for senior dogs, as well as, for dogs with joint problems.
2. Greenies Pill Pockets
Giving your pet medication can be a challenge. Two of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniels require medication on a daily basis, so Greenies Pill Pockets have become an invaluable product to help administer their meds. The pill pockets are available in a variety of sizes, flavors, and they are also for both our canine and feline pets.
1. Poo Poo Bags:
Baby Name Books for Your New Puppy:
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Books:
Other Helpful & Fun Books:
MOVIES & TV:
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Cameos:
Fun Doggie Movies for Adults:
Fun Doggie Movies for Kids: